Hisense TV sales leads China market for 14 consecutive years
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING, Jan. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the latest data from CMM, Hisense TV ranked No.1 on both retail value and volume for 14 consecutive years in China by the end of 2017. The retail volume of Hisense TV has reached 16.79%. And the retail value of Hisense TV achieved 17.96% in Chinese market, which is significantly more than the brand in second place by 26.5%.
In the international market, Hisense TV performed even better. According to China's Customs data, Hisense TV's exports were up to 30.8% YoY by the end of November, 2017, which was way above industry average. From January to October 2017, the unit share of Hisense TV was up to 22.4% in South Africa and reached 19.6% in Australia, ranked first locally.
Against the backdrop of fierce competition in the TV market, Hisense refuses to follow the trend of competing at compromising on quality and price. Instead, Hisense insists on technology innovation and high-quality standards. Through continuous efforts in innovative and differentiated products such as 4K laser TV, U9 ULED TV and VIDAA artificial intelligence system, Hisense is gaining more and more market share. According to CMM's report, Hisense's 55-inch 4K TV has won the first in the annual TV sales list in China. Besides, Hisense has gained 4 places in the top 20 list and has become the brightest star in the honor list.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UGI announces Williamsport infrastructure project
- Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (GRYN) to Become First Hemp Company to Develop ESG Report Using SASB Framework
- Hashtag Sports Announces Creators United Summit presented with Canva
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!