Hisense Shines as an Official Sponsor of the UEFA Nations League Finals
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
QINGDAO, China, June 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- On June 5th 2019, the UEFA Nations League Finals kick off in Portugal. As an Official Sponsor, Hisense, a leading television and appliance manufacturer, is proud to announce that Portuguese professional football star Bernardo Silva and footballing legend Deco will be invited to join its "Skills Brought to Life" campaign. As a truly global brand, Hisense has created a unique opportunity to engage with fans around the world during the tournament.
The Finals will be held in Portugal from June 5th to 9th, with intense competition between Portugal, Switzerland, England and the Netherlands as they fight for the championship. Hisense will be prevalent on the ground throughout the tournament, promoting its "Skills Brought to Life" campaign along the pitchside LED boards, giant stadium screens, and designated commercial display areas.
With the vast amount of talent to be on display during the tournament, Hisense focused its campaign around celebrating the extraordinary "Skills" of the world's top footballers. As two of the most skillfull players current and past, ambassadors Bernardo Silva and Deco were the perfect pair to lead the campaign. Both players have joined in Hisense's social media interactions with football fans around the world, bringing an unforgettable experience to many while building hype for the tournament finals.
Hisense's long-standing heritage in football has shown how massive an impact sports marketing can make. Global brand awareness for Hisense has steadily risen over the years with successful sponsorships of UEFA EURO 2016 and the 2018 FIFA World Cup. As UEFA Euro 2020 approaches, Hisense's next big move in sports marketing has yet to come.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hisense-shines-as-an-official-sponsor-of-the-uefa-nations-league-finals-300858116.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) - Good Energy Group plc
- Parade Technologies Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Aspo specifies its financial guidance for 2021 and provides preliminary information on its operating profit for the first half of the year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!