Hisense Laser TV shines at the Kremlin
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW, Dec, 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Hisense, an official sponsor of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™, today saw its innovative and versatile 100" Laser TV bring the Final Draw for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ to life at Moscow's iconic Kremlin. As a proud sponsor, Hisense will engage in various global marketing and advertising activities for the competition and help bring all the action straight from the pitch to fans across the world.
Hisense had a strong presence at Final Draw which saw the groups and first fixtures for the participating 32 teams announced. The event was attended by national team managers, FIFA delegates and footballing legends.
As part of a commercial display inside the Kremlin, Hisense's latest product was on show – the world's leading 4K Laser TV, which delivers incredible contrast, color and detail with its innovative X-Fusion technology that utilizes a precise light source for sharper images and more natural colors. The product lit up the room as it showed the results of the draw.
Zhu Dan, VP of Hisense International, added: "Hisense is a leader in developing cutting edge technology for its customers. The Laser TV provides a heightened experience for viewers with 100" anti-reflective screen that is easy on the eye, has 110 watts of superior audio and includes everyone's favorite apps via the smart TV function. When viewing the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ fans will be able to watch the matches in the best picture quality available."
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hisense-laser-tv-shines-at-the-kremlin-300565307.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Expands Authorized Use of REGEN-COV™ (casirivimab and imdevimab)
- Insurance Companies Overcharged Californians by $Billions During the Pandemic - Here's How to Get it Back
- Make You Shine With Back To School Deals At Beauty Forever Hair Mall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!