Greenberg Traurig's Matt Rosengart Named Top Litigator and Leader of Influence By Los Angeles Business Journal
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China’s Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) July 12, 2021
Mathew S. Rosengart, a Litigation Practice shareholder in Greenberg Traurig's Los Angeles office, was named among the Los Angeles Business Journal's Leaders of Influence: Litigators and Trial Lawyers.
The prestigious annual publication honors the leading, most influential litigators in Los Angeles, who are "masters of their craft" and "go to the proverbial mat to fight for their clients" before judges and juries. According to the publication, these are "superb litigation specialists" and "the lawyers you want in your corner."
Rosengart is a former federal prosecutor, Supervisory Assistant United States Attorney and Justice Department Trial Attorney, where he prosecuted a broad array of cases ranging from violent crimes to public corruption.
A member of the Board of Governors of the Beverly Hills Bar Association, Rosengart has served as lead counsel in numerous cases of national and international significance. His client list includes A-list Hollywood talent such as Steven Spielberg, Sean Penn, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus, as well as distributors and film or television production companies such as Open Road Films, and Fortune 20 company Verizon, for whom he recently served as lead counsel in one of the largest False Claims Act cases in the country. Recently recognized in The American Lawyer's May 7, 2021 "Litigator of the Week" column for winning a high-profile case by going from "defense-to-offense" and using a novel and innovative legal strategy, Rosengart has also perennially been recognized as one of the nation's leading litigators in media and entertainment by Variety and The Hollywood Reporter in their annual "Legal Impact" and Top 100 "Power Lawyer" Reports.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The single-component Sputnik Light vaccine authorized in Egypt
- Tarena International, Inc. Announces the Results for the Second Quarter of 2021
- Azincourt Partners with FOBI to Utilize AI and Data Analytics at the East Preston Uranium Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!