Frank’s International N.V. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, Feb. 06, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Frank’s International N.V. (the “Company”) (NYSE: FI) announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2018 results on Monday, February 25, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time). The Company will issue its fourth quarter and full year 2018 earnings release prior to the conference call.
Participants may join the conference call by dialing (888) 771-4371 or (847) 585-4405. The conference call ID number is 48227267. To listen via live webcast, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.franksinternational.com.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available for seven days by dialing (888) 843-7419 or (630) 652-3042. The conference call audio replay access code is 48227267#. The audio replay will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for a period of approximately 90 days. Frank’s International N.V. is a global oil services company that provides a broad and comprehensive range of highly engineered tubular running services, tubular fabrication, and specialty well construction and well intervention solutions with a focus on complex and technically demanding wells. Founded in 1938, Frank’s has approximately 3,300 employees and provides services to leading exploration and production companies in both onshore and offshore environments in approximately 50 countries on six continents. The Company’s common stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “FI.” Additional information is available on the Company’s website, www.franksinternational.com.
Frank’s International uses its website as a channel of distribution of material company information. Such information is routinely posted and accessible in the Investor Relations section of our website at www.franksinternational.com. Contact: Frank’s International N.V.10260 Westheimer Rd, Suite 700Houston, Texas 77042(281) 966-7300
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Tampa General Hospital/USF Health Interventional Cardiology Team Adopts New Intravascular Imaging Technology and Performs First Case in the World
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) to Acquire Princeton Portfolio Strategies Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!