Frank’s International N.V. Schedules First Quarter 2017 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, April 25, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Frank’s International N.V. (the “Company”) (NYSE: FI) announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2017 results on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time). The Company will issue its first quarter 2017 earnings release prior to the conference call.
Participants may join the conference call by dialing (888) 771-4371 or (847) 585-4405. The conference call ID number is 44788866. To listen via live webcast, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.franksinternational.com.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available for seven days by dialing (888) 843-7419 or (630) 652-3042. The conference call audio replay access code is 44788866. The audio replay will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for a period of approximately 90 days.
Frank’s International N.V. is a global oil services company that provides a broad and comprehensive range of highly engineered tubular running services, tubular fabrication, and specialty well construction and well intervention solutions with a focus on complex and technically demanding wells. Founded in 1938, Frank’s has approximately 3,000 employees and provides services to leading exploration and production companies in both onshore and offshore environments in approximately 60 countries on six continents. The Company’s common stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “FI.” Additional information is available on the Company’s website, www.franksinternational.com.
Contact: Blake Holcomb – Director, Communications & Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org 713-231-2463
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A 'Collection of Attractive and Growing Entertainment Assets': Disney (DIS) Price Target Raised at Morgan Stanley as 2022 is a 'Key Time to Own Shares'
- Electronic Arts (EA) Gains After Topping Q4 Estimates, Analyst Confident There is More to Come
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to Participate in Needham Technology & Media Virtual Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!