Female Founders Team Up For Success
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
October 5th, TO THE MARKET, a Certified B-Corp helping to transform retail supply chains, announced its latest round of investment led by Curate Capital, a venture fund dedicated to accelerating the success of companies by women for women. The investment comes on the heels of several years of immense growth for TO THE MARKET, which now represents a syndicated supply chain of more than 200 makers in over 50 countries. As an initiative between two female founded companies, this funding provides an opportunity for both TO THE MARKET and Curate to further elevate women in retail technology. The round included participation from other investors including, but not limited to, Working Capital Fund, Spouting Rock, and Forward Ventures, as well as follow-on investment from Belle Fund, Knightsgate Ventures, and a number of strategic angels.
To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here.
- TO THE MARKET, a Certified B-Corp helping to transform retail supply chains, announced its latest round of investment led by Curate Capital, a venture fund dedicated to accelerating the success of companies by women for women.
- TO THE MARKET leverages their proprietary technology platform to provide a turnkey solution for ethical manufacturing, connecting brands to a syndicated network of sustainable, story-rich ethical suppliers.
- TO THE MARKET’s latest investment round provides a springboard for the company to make an even greater mark on the world of sustainable and ethical retail.
Click image above to view full announcement.
Source: TO THE MARKET
Distributed by: Reportable, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- From grassroots to lawmaker: A glimpse of China's 'whole-process democracy'
- Neko Inu: The Potential Gaming Unicorn.
- WORKPRO® Tools Renews Commitment And Increases Pledge To National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases, Reportable
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!