FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MONTERREY, MEXICO -- (Marketwired) -- 03/30/16 -- Fomento Econůmico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. ("FEMSA") (NYSE: FMX) (BMV: FEMSAUBD) (BMV: FEMSAUB) is pleased to invite you to participate in its First Quarter 2016 Conference Call that will be held on:
Friday, April 29, 2016 10:00 AM Eastern Time (09:00 AM Mexico City Time)
Eduardo Padilla, Chief Corporate Officer of FEMSA, will host the call and discuss FEMSA's First Quarter 2016 financial results, followed by a question and answer session. The quarterly results will be released on April 28 after the market's close.
To participate in the conference call please dial Toll Free US: (888) 427 9419 International: (719) 325 2329 Conference ID: 7576348
The conference call will be webcast live through streaming audio. For details please visit www.femsa.com/investor
If you are unable to participate live, the conference call replay will be available on http://ir.femsa.com/results.cfm
FEMSA is a leading company that participates in the beverage industry through Coca-Cola FEMSA, the largest franchise bottler of Coca-Cola products in the world; and in the beer industry, through its ownership of the second largest equity stake in Heineken, one of the world's leading brewers with operations in over 70 countries. In the retail industry it participates through FEMSA Comercio, comprising a Retail Division operating various small-format store chains including OXXO, and a Fuel Division operating the OXXO GAS chain of retail service stations. Additionally, through its Strategic Businesses unit, it provides logistics, point-of-sale refrigeration solutions and plastics solutions to FEMSA's business units and third-party clients.
Media Contact: FEMSA Servicios SA de CV (52) 55-5249-6843 Email Contact www.femsa.com Investor Contact: (52) 81-8328-6167 Email Contact www.femsa.com/investor
Source: FEMSA Servicios SA de CV
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fomento Economico Mexicano (FMX) PT Raised to $90 at Barclays
- Persephone Brewing releases its most sustainable brew, the Pollinator Pilsner powered by TELUS Agriculture
- Macerich (MAC) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.59
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!