FEMSA Announces Time Change for Second Quarter 2016 Results Conference Call
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MONTERREY, MEXICO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/14/16 -- Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. ("FEMSA") (NYSE: FMX) (BMV: FEMSAUBD) (BMV: FEMSAUB) today announced that it has modified the start time for its Second Quarter 2016 Conference Call on Wednesday, July 27, 2016. The call will now begin at 1:00 PM Eastern Time (12:00 PM Mexico City Time).
Eduardo Padilla, Chief Corporate Officer of FEMSA, will host the call and discuss FEMSA's Second Quarter 2016 financial results, followed by a question and answer session. The quarterly results will be released on July 27 before market opens.
To participate in the conference call please dial Toll Free US: (888) 337 8198 International: (719) 325 2281 Conference ID: 3289074
The conference call will be webcast live through streaming audio. For details please visit www.femsa.com/investor
If you are unable to participate live, the conference call replay will be available on http://ir.femsa.com/results.cfm
FEMSA is a leading company that participates in the beverage industry through Coca-Cola FEMSA, the largest franchise bottler of Coca-Cola products in the world by volume; and in the beer industry, through its ownership of the second largest equity stake in Heineken, one of the world's leading brewers with operations in over 70 countries. In the retail industry it participates through FEMSA Comercio, comprising a Retail Division operating various small-format store chains including OXXO, a Fuel Division, operating the OXXO GAS chain of retail service stations, and a Health Division, which includes drugstores and related operations. Additionally, through its Strategic Businesses unit, it provides logistics, point-of-sale refrigeration solutions and plastics solutions to FEMSA's business units and third-party clients.
Media Contact: FEMSA Servicios SA de CV (52) 555-249-6843 Email Contact www.femsa.com Investor Contact: (52) 818-328-6167 Email Contact www.femsa.com/investor
Source: FEMSA Servicios SA de CV
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fomento Economico Mexicano (FMX) PT Raised to $90 at Barclays
- InvestorNewsBreaks â€“ Reservoir Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: RSVR) Featured in Corporate Update Research from Sidoti
- Macerich (MAC) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.59
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!