FEI Systems Awarded USAID CMIS/EMR System Task Order
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COLUMBIA, Md., May 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- FEI Systems was recently awarded a $12.6 million, 3-year technical assistance and capacity building task order from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). FEI Systems is providing technical support to the Government of the Kingdom of Eswatini, to advance its HIV/AIDS epidemic control objectives. Specifically, FEI Systems is helping the Kingdom and its stakeholders to develop, maintain, and use a client management information system (CMIS)/electronic medical record (EMR) system. Learn more at www.feisystems.com.
Through the Eswatini Client Management Information System task order, FEI Systems is helping the Kingdom's Ministry of Health to roll-out and expand a national EMR system. The CMIS/EMR initiative will help the Kingdom to better track and care for HIV positive and negative patients. It will give patients a comprehensive picture of their health information. Importantly, it will consolidate and interpret data for providers and public health decision makers.
FEI Systems will help the Kingdom and USAID to:
- Meet their objectives to support critical information technology innovation
- Improve end users' capacity to make wise use of own their patient data
- Improve the ability to analyze, interpret, and use monitoring and evaluation data.
Eswatini has the highest adult prevalence of HIV in the world. This task order illustrates FEI Systems' passion for technology solutions that supports boundary-free health and human services for people with the greatest need.
Mr. Sjoerd Postma, MSc, MA, has joined FEI Systems as the Chief of Party and Health Management Information System Specialist for this task order. FEI Systems' teaming partners for this effort are Khulisa Management Services in Johannesburg, South Africa, and Computronics Systems in Mbabane, Eswatini.
About FEI SystemsFEI Systems is a leading provider of health information technology solutions. Our clients include Federal agencies such as the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Health and Human Services (HHS), the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), Administration for Community Living (ACL), and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). FEI works with 30+ state and local government clients, implementing behavioral health applications, electronic health record systems, and innovative alternatives to traditional fee-for-services Medicaid programs.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fei-systems-awarded-usaid-cmisemr-system-task-order-300845389.html
SOURCE FEI Systems
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blake B. Johnson Receives the Webb Schools' Prestigious Alumni Award for 2020
- Ripple Foods Raises $60 Million In Series E Funding Led By Rage Capital, Ajax Strategies, and S2G Ventures
- George Remus Single Barrel selections arriving at retailers just in time for National Bourbon Heritage Month
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!