ExcelHelp.com Conducts Successful Training Classes for New York City Government Office
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 10, 2016
Software development and training company ExcelHelp.com, a division of eSoftware Associates concluded a Microsoft Excel training classes to the New York City Government Office last week that was took place onsite at the city's office.
"The classes were customized to include several lessons to provide the most optimal training for their employees to gain advanced skills for calculating data." ExcelHelp.com Training Manager Stacey Hurley said.
Hurley stressed the importance of composing a class that's structured to teach New York City's finance department useful Excel formulas that they can apply to their day-to-day operations, making their internal processes run quicker and more efficient. ExcelHelp.com specializes in helping businesses utilize Microsoft Excel to it's full potential. With the right formulas in place, any business, including government operations will be able to increase its productivity. So ExcelHelp.com structured a tailor-made course just for New York City's finance department that had a mixture of lecture and hands-on labs.
"No two individuals learn the same way." Hurley said. "So for New York City finance employees we selected a customized curriculum that entailed advanced formulas, pivot tables, and charts."
The New York City Government Office Employees Excel training class was taught by Alex K. has over 25 years of Excel training experience.
Hurley went on to express the advantage of customizing ExcelHelp.com's training courses to meet the specific needs of a company's internal workflow while providing the highest quality of guidance. By understanding Microsoft Excel a little better and applying the formulas, pivot tables, and charts taught by ExcelHelp.com, the New York City Government Office is expected to streamline their processes. Valuable information such as this is expected to bring a positive impact to the entire administration.
New York City finance workers who took the class were pleased with ExcelHelp.com's training course. They provided anonymous feedback that stated the course was extremely informative and all of their questions were answered. Also, the instructor was enthusiastic and easy to understand.
For more information about ExcelHelp.com's training courses, contact:
Stacey Hurley, Training Manager
228 Park Ave S #28801
New York, NY 10003-1502
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/09/prweb13673260.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Molecular Data Inc. Receives NASDAQ Notification Regarding Minimum Bid Requirements
- Free Dental Care for Military Veterans and Their Families on Saturday, June 11, with Appointments Still Available in Tennessee
- Free Dental Care for Military Veterans and Their Families on Saturday, June 11, with Appointments Still Available in Pennsylvania
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!