Dropbox to Announce Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Results
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ: DBX), a leading global collaboration platform, announced today that it will report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2018 after market close on Thursday, November 8, 2018. The company will also hold a conference call on the same day at 2:00 PM PT / 5:00 PM ET to discuss its financial results with the investment community.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 300-7844 from the United States or (786) 815-8440 internationally with reference to the company name and conference title, and a live webcast and replay of the conference call can be accessed from the Dropbox investor relations website at http://investors.dropbox.com. Following the completion of the call, a telephonic replay will be available through 11:59 PM ET on November 15, 2018 at (855) 859-2056 from the United States or (404) 537-3406 internationally with recording access code 8056959.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people and teams work together. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Source: Dropbox, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Zoom Video (ZM) Share Price Drop Could Drive Five9 (FIVN) Shareholders to Pan the Deal
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire Devoro Medical, Inc for Up to $336M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!