Dropbox to Announce Second Quarter 2018 Earnings Results
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) announced today that it will report financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018 after market close on Thursday, August 9, 2018. The company will also hold a conference call on the same day at 2:00 PM Pacific Time (5:00 PM Eastern Time) to discuss its financial results with the investment community.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 300-7844 from the United States or (786) 815-8440 internationally with reference to the company name and conference title, and a live webcast and replay of the conference call can be accessed from the Dropbox investor relations website at http://investors.dropbox.com. Following the completion of the call, a telephonic replay will be available through 11:59 PM Eastern Time on August 16, 2018 at (855) 859-2056 from the United States or (404) 537-3406 internationally with recording access code 5483595.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people and teams work together. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Park City Group (PCYG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- O-I Glass (OI) to accelerate transformation and increase value for all stakeholders
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!