Dropbox to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2018 Earnings Results
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ: DBX), a leading global collaboration platform, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2018 after market close on Thursday, February 21, 2019. The company will also hold a conference call on the same day at 2:00 PM PT / 5:00 PM ET to discuss its financial results with the investment community.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 300-7844 from the United States or (786) 815-8440 internationally with reference to the company name and conference title, and a live webcast and replay of the conference call can be accessed from the Dropbox investor relations website at http://investors.dropbox.com. Following the completion of the call, a telephonic replay will be available through 11:59 PM ET on February 28, 2019 at (855) 859-2056 from the United States or (404) 537-3406 internationally with recording access code 7188984.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our products are designed to help unleash the world’s creative energy and establish a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has 12 offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Source: Dropbox, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Workhorse (WKHS) Stock Sinks After Suspending and Recalling C-1000 to Add Enhanced Features
- Dividend Declaration and Announcement of Share Buyback
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!