Dropbox to Announce First Quarter 2018 Earnings Results
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) announced today that it will report financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2018 after market close on Thursday, May 10, 2018. The company will also hold a conference call on the same day at 2:00 PM Pacific Time (5:00 PM Eastern Time) to discuss its financial results with the investment community.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 300-7844 from the United States or (786) 815-8440 internationally with reference to the company name and conference title, and a live webcast and replay of the conference call can be accessed from the Dropbox investor relations website at http://investors.dropbox.com. Following the completion of the call, a telephonic replay will be available through 11:59 PM Eastern Time on May 17, 2018 at (855) 859-2056 from the United States or (404) 537-3406 internationally with recording access code 4296618.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people and teams work together. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sempra Energy (SRE) Updates FY EPS Guidance
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $28 at Telsey
- MINISO Group (MNSO) Announces Acquisition of Remaining Stake in a Joint Venture for its Headquarters Building Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!