Daseke Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast for March 16
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ADDISON, Texas, Feb. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) (NASDAQ: DSKEW), the leading consolidator and largest owner of flatbed and specialized transportation and logistics solutions in North America, announced today that the company plans to release earnings results for the fourth quarter and full year 2017 on March 16, 2018 before market open and will host a conference call that day at 10:00 a.m. Central time (11:00 a.m. Eastern). The call will be hosted by Don Daseke, Chairman and CEO, and Scott Wheeler, President.
Interested individuals may join the teleconference by dialing (855) 242-9918 and providing the conference ID 5679584. International callers may join the call by dialing (414) 238-9803. The live audio webcast can be accessed through the Investors section of Daseke's website: investor.daseke.com. The information to be discussed during the teleconference (including the investor presentation) may be found on the Investors section of the company’s website before market open on March 16, 2018.
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through 1:00 p.m. Central time (2:00 p.m. Eastern) on March 30, 2018. To access the replay, please dial (404) 537-3406 or (855) 859-2056 and reference the conference ID 5679584. An archived webcast of the conference call can be accessed through the company's website approximately two hours after the end of the call.
About Daseke, Inc.
Daseke, Inc. is the leading consolidator and largest owner of flatbed and specialized transportation solutions in North America. Daseke offers comprehensive, best-in-class services to some of the world’s most respected industrial shippers through their experienced people, over 5,200 trucks, over 11,000 flatbed and specialized trailers and more than a million square feet of industrial warehousing space.
Investor Relations Contact: Geralyn DeBusk, 972-458-8000 Daseke@HalliburtonIR.com
Source: Daseke, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- L Brands (LB) PT Raised to $104 at UBS on New Evidence Lab Data That Implies an EPS Beat Ahead
- Marcus Ericsson, Honda Win Opening Round of Detroit Doubleheader
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!