Daseke, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2017 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ADDISON, Texas, Nov. 02, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) (NASDAQ: DSKEW), a leading consolidator and the largest owner of flatbed and specialized transportation and logistics solutions in North America, announced today that the company plans to release earnings results for the third quarter of 2017 on November 9, 2017 before market open.
Daseke will host a conference call and webcast that day at 10:00 a.m. Central time (11:00 a.m. Eastern) to review third quarter fiscal 2017 earnings results. The call will be hosted by Don Daseke, Chairman, President and CEO, and Scott Wheeler, Director, Executive Vice President and CFO.
Interested individuals may join the teleconference by dialing (855) 242-9918 and providing the conference ID 88305217. International callers may join the call by dialing (414) 238-9803. The live audio webcast can be accessed through the Investors section of Daseke's website: investor.daseke.com. The information to be discussed during the teleconference (including the investor presentation) may be found on the Investors section of the company’s website before market open on November 9.
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through 1:00 p.m. Central time (2:00 p.m. Eastern) on November 23, 2017. To access the replay, please dial (404) 537-3406 or (855) 859-2056 and reference the conference ID 88305217. An archived webcast of the conference call can be accessed through the company's website approximately two hours after the end of the call.
About Daseke, Inc.
Daseke, Inc. is a leading consolidator and the largest owner of flatbed and specialized transportation solutions in North America. Daseke offers comprehensive, best-in-class services to some of the world’s most respected industrial shippers through their experienced people, over 3,800 tractors, over 8,200 flatbed and specialized trailers and more than a million square feet of industrial warehousing space.
Investor Relations Contact: Geralyn DeBusk, 972-458-8000 Daseke@HalliburtonIR.com
Source: Daseke, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Price Target Raised at Barclays on Strong Results Expectations
- Fraser Institute News Release: Saskatchewan’s fiscal crisis reforms in the 1990s provide a roadmap for Atlantic Canada now, which faces similar problems
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!