Connectifier Announces $6 Million in Series A and Launches Search Powered Recruiting Software
- Wall Street rallies but trade choppy as investors digest Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- V.F. Corp. shares surge 7% following Q4 beat & reaffirmed guidance
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- Chipotle shares fall after missing on top and bottom lines in fourth quarter
Created by Former Google Engineers, Connectifier Helps Recruiters Source Qualified Job Candidates Twice as Fast as Competing Solutions
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
COSTA MESA, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/16/15 -- Connectifier announced today that it has closed its Series A, bringing funding to a total of $6 million. The company has also increased its sales by over 487 percent between Q1 2014 and Q1 2015. Connectifier also announced the launch of its new search powered recruiting software that is staged to revolutionize how recruiters search for talent. The financing was led by True Ventures, with participation from Galeo Ventures, Okapi Ventures, and notable angel investors including Sean Ellis, Andrew Chen, Jonathan Downey, and James Hong.
Thousands of recruiters already use Connectifier's search powered recruiting software, with customers that span high tech, finance, sales, healthcare, and other industries, including 45% of Fortune 100 companies. Connectifier's senior management and engineering team represents some of the brightest minds in technology today, coming from top organizations including Google, Apple, Amazon, LinkedIn, Berkeley National Lab, and Microsoft Research. That team has applied truly modern big data and artificial intelligence techniques for the first time to help recruiters discover, qualify, and connect with exceptional job candidates with roughly twice the efficiency of existing methods.
How Connectifier works Connectifier has the potential to bring significant efficiencies to the recruiting industry by utilizing search technology and artificial intelligence in new ways, in order to help recruiters and candidates eliminate clutter and bring greater clarity to job searches. Below are Connectifier's unique differentiators:
- Deliver the most up-to-date candidate information: Yesterday's leading recruiting platforms, like Monster and LinkedIn, delivered impressive innovation in recruiting over a decade ago, and are still a cornerstone for many recruiters. The drawback with older platforms like Monster and LinkedIn is that many of the profiles are badly out-of-date. According to Connectifier's research, in some sectors such as tech, as much as 40% of the workforce has disengaged with these older platforms by turning off all message notifications from recruiters.
- Connectifier Search and Auto Search -- two unique ways to find and connect with candidates: Connectifier Auto Search is a web browser plug-in that automatically searches for and displays additional profile information about candidates when recruiters browse profiles on a variety of sites. Additional information found via the search platform includes contact information and links to social and professional profiles. Connectifier Search lets users search through Connectifier's database of more than 300 million profiles by querying for skills, employment history, and a wide variety of other criteria.
- Powered by Artificial Intelligence: Connectifier's software combines leading edge search technology with artificial intelligence that performs "entity recognition" to figure out which disparate pieces of information from the web should be aggregated into a single profile. That profile information is then displayed to the end user through their web browser via the Auto Search feature or through the main Search interface, allowing users to get more complete and in-depth information about candidates.
Both in-house and contract recruiters use Connectifier's Auto Search technology to source contact information and search for qualified candidates in places where they are engaging online in a professional capacity.
"One of the most frustrating and expensive parts of the recruiting process is the inefficiency when searching for and sourcing qualified candidates. For example, candidates are bombarded with too many messages from various sources about jobs they don't want, and conversely, recruiters spend too much time, energy and resources on prospects that never pan out," said John Jersin, co-founder and CEO, Connectifier. "What sets us apart is that we remove about 50 percent of the pain and ineffective recruiting processes today with our proprietary Google-style search technology that helps recruiters find and connect with candidates directly. Recruiters using our tools receive double the response rate as compared to other solutions like LinkedIn InMail messages."
"We invested in Connectifier in large part because we believe its data-driven talent search engine is the most important recruiting technology being created today," said Tony Conrad, Partner, True Ventures. "The strength of the team as well as their data-oriented approach gives them a unique opportunity to drive huge efficiencies in one of the world's most important markets, the labor market."
Customers are realizing the promise that investors have seen, too. Tobias Rich, VP of Operations at recruiting firm Talener, gave Connectifier his highest praise. "Today, Connectifier is the single most important recruiting tool we use," he said.
About Connectifier Connectifier, started in 2012, is a search powered recruiting software that helps in-house and contract recruiters more easily and efficiently find, identify, and contact highly qualified job candidates directly. Founded by a team of former Google engineers, Connectifier is driving innovation, technology, and progress forward to connect people and jobs faster than ever. Connectifier is backed by True Ventures, Galeo Ventures, Okapi Ventures, and notable angel investors including Sean Ellis, Andrew Chen, Jonathan Downey, and James Hong. Connectifier is used by tens of thousands of recruiters today with customers that span the high tech, finance, sales, and healthcare industries, including over 45% of the Fortune 100 companies. For more information about Connectifier, visit www.connectifier.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2841475
Media Contact for Connectifier: Juliet Travis Travis Communications & Associates 510-612-9622 (mobile) 510-479-3818 (office) Email Contact
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TotalEnergies Proposes an Ordinary Dividend of 2.81 €/Share for Fiscal Year 2022, a 6.4% Increase, and the Confirmation of the 1 €/Share Special Dividend
- Timberland Marks Five Decades of the Original Timberland® Boot With Launch of Future73
- F3 Uranium Hits >65535 CPS in 30m Stepout and Expands JR Zone North and South
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!