Conn’s, Inc. Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Fourth-Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2015 Results
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Conn's, Inc. (NASDAQ: CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced it will host a conference call on March 31, 2015 to discuss its fourth-quarter and full year fiscal 2015 financial results. The conference call will begin at 10:00 A.M. CT (11:00 A.M. ET). A press release regarding the operating results will be released the same day before the market opens.
Participants can join the call by dialing 877-754-5302 or 678-894-3020. The conference call will also be broadcast simultaneously via webcast on a listen-only basis. A link to the earnings release, webcast and fiscal 2015 year-end conference call presentation will be available at ir.Conns.com.
About Conn's, Inc.
Conn’s is a specialty retailer currently operating approximately 90 retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. The Company’s primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LCD, LED, 3-D and Ultra HD televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn’s offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn’s provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party rent-to-own payment plans.
S.M. Berger & Company
Andrew Berger, (216) 464-6400
Source: Conn's, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Payfare Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Solid Biosciences Provides First Quarter 2021 Business Update and Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!