Comerica Directors Increase Quarterly Dividend 5 Percent to 22 Cents per Share
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Comerica Incorporated today increased the quarterly cash dividend for common stock 5 percent to 22 cents ($0.22) per share. The dividend is payable July 1, 2016, to common stock shareholders of record on June 15, 2016.
"The dividend increase reflects our company's solid capital position and our continued confidence in Comerica's business model and growth prospects," said Ralph W. Babb Jr., chairman and chief executive officer. "As we have done historically, we expect to continue to actively manage capital in a way that maximizes returns to shareholders while ensuring that we meet regulatory capital requirements."
This action was taken in conjunction with Comerica's announcement on March 11, 2015, that the Federal Reserve did not object to Comerica's 2015 capital plan and contemplated capital distributions.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segments: The Business Bank, The Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comerica-directors-increase-quarterly-dividend-5-percent-to-22-cents-per-share-300257771.html
SOURCE Comerica Incorporated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica Bank Launches gomerica Mobile Bank Bus
- Clearway Energy Operating LLC, a Subsidiary of Clearway Energy, Inc., Announces Pricing of Offering of $350 Million “Green Bond”
- AM Best Withdraws Credit Ratings of Crusader Insurance Company and Unico American Corporation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!