Cold Spring Advisory Group Nets Huge Win For Victims of Stockbroker Abuse
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/12/16 -- Cold Spring Advisory Group (http://www.coldspringadvisory.com) is pleased to announce two recent wins for victims of stockbroker abuse, resulting in the recovery of more than $480,000 collectively.
Cold Spring Advisory Group relies on a very specific business model that enables them to offer their clients a comprehensive list of services.
- Forensic accounting analysis of their account(s).
- Writing the Statement of Claim for filing with FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority).
- Conducting discovery and participating in pre-hearing conferences.
- Evaluating arbitrators and engaging in settlement discussions
As the leading stock loss recovery firm in the nation, Cold Spring Advisory Group currently has more than 200 cases open that are worth an estimated $30 million in claims.
Cold Spring Advisory Group offers direct services to their clients, reviewing their cases and connecting them to their network of skilled and experienced attorneys. In regards to referred cases, the attorneys work on a full contingency basis with a 20% to 30% contingency fee.
This past month, Cold Spring Advisory Group settled cases for two victims of stockbroker abuse, helping these clients find closure and recoup their losses.
"A Cold Spring Advisory customer of ours, a farmer from Iowa settled his case for $450,000 of losses of $604,000," explained a spokesperson for Cold Spring Advisory Group. "Another customer, a cattle rancher, settled his case for $30,000 from $51,400 in losses from a broker dealer in NYC. These cases illustrate Cold Spring Advisory's ongoing commitment to our client base, and also serve to highlight our 80% overall success rate in reaching monetary awards or settlements for our clients, of which the majority are able to recoup 60% or more of their losses."
Getting the ball rolling on a stockbroker abuse case can seem confounding. Cold Spring Advisory Group takes the time to carefully explain to each client what the process will be and what they can realistically expect. Whether the client is working directly with Cold Spring Advisory Group or with a referred attorney that's in their network, educating their clients and providing unwavering and ongoing support is the credence of their business model.
Learn more by visiting: http://www.coldspringadvisory.com.
Media Contact John Murphy Email Contact 212 566 6060 445 Park Avenue, 9th Floor New York, NY 10022 www.coldspringadvisory.com
Source: Cold Spring Advisory Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Men’s Parka Jackets Canada – Waterproof Winter Coats Outerwear Range Launch
- NEXT WEEK: SBA Administrator Will Visit Seattle To Highlight Economic Recovery
- Blume Global now runs logistics operating platform natively on Google Cloud
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!