China Rapid Finance to Participate in DBS Fintech Corporate Day
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHANGHAI, Sept. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- China Rapid Finance (NYSE: XRF), a leading online consumer finance platform in China, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer Zane Wang will participate in the DBS Fintech Corporate Day, to be held at the Fullerton Hotel in Singapore on Thursday, September 27, 2018.
The Company will also host investor meetings throughout the day. Attendance at the conference is by invitation only. Interested investors should contact your DBS sales representative to secure a meeting time.
About China Rapid Finance
China Rapid Finance operates a leading online consumer finance platform in China, facilitating millions of loans annually. The Company deploys machine learning and proprietary decision technology to bring affordable digital credit to one of the world's largest untapped credit markets: China's mobile-active consumers. China Rapid Finance utilizes its proprietary, mobile-first technology to efficiently pre-screen creditworthy consumers for its platform. The Company facilitates increasingly larger and longer-term loans for its most qualified borrowers who repeatedly demonstrate positive credit behavior. This differentiated strategy positions the platform to retain higher quality consumers who generate significant customer lifetime value. China Rapid Finance was founded by Dr. Zane Wang, the former global head of credit analytics at Sears Credit, and is governed by a global board of directors comprising former executives of Morgan Stanley, McKinsey & Company, China United SME Guarantee Corporation, and UBS.
For more information:
Investor Relations Contacts:
The Blueshirt GroupRalph Fong Tel: +1 (415) 489-2195Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE China Rapid Finance
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: China to build Zhejiang into demonstration zone for common prosperity
- Incyte Announces Updated Data for Ruxolitinib Cream Accepted for Presentation at the 2021 Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) Virtual Conference
- Core One Labs’ Biosynthesized Psilocybin Provisional Patent Imminent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesUBS, Morgan Stanley, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!