Century Communities Sets Date for Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS), a leading homebuilder in select U.S. markets, today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2017 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, November 2, 2017. A conference call will be held that same day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, 3:00 p.m. Mountain time, to review the Company’s third quarter results, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer session.
The conference call will be available in the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.centurycommunities.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call:
Dial in at least 5 minutes prior to start time:Domestic: 1-877-705-6003International: 1-201-493-6725
Conference Call Playback:Domestic: 1-844-512-2921International: 1-412-317-6671Pass code: 13672541The playback can be accessed through December 2, 2017.
About Century Communities:
Founded in 2002, Colorado-based Century Communities is a leading builder in select major metropolitan markets across the United States. The Company offers a wide variety of product lines and is engaged in all aspects of homebuilding, including the acquisition, entitlement and development of land and the construction, marketing and sale of homes. The Company also offers title and lending services in select markets through its Parkway Title and Inspire Home Loan subsidiaries. Century Communities is the 16th largest public U.S. homebuilder based on pro forma 2016 homes delivered. To learn more about Century Communities please visit www.centurycommunities.com.
Century Communities, Inc.
Source: Century Communities, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group (HOME) Stockholders, Says H&F's Offer Undervalues Company
- Blender Prime Day Deals 2021: Best Early Vitamix, Cuisinart, Nutribullet & More Blender Sales Rounded Up by Consumer Articles
- Prime Day Grill Deals (2021): Early Weber, Traeger, Ninja Foodi & More Grill Savings Compared by The Consumer Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!