Century Communities Sets Date for Third Quarter 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS), today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2015 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, November 5, 2015. A conference call will be held that same day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, 3:00 p.m. Mountain time, to review the Company’s third quarter results, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call will be available in the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.centurycommunities.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call:
Dial in at least 5 minutes prior to start time:Domestic: 1-877-705-6003International: 1-201-493-6725
Conference Call Playback:Domestic: 1-877-870-5176International: 1-858-384-5517Pass code: 13622430The playback can be accessed through November 12, 2015.
About Century Communities:
Founded in 2002, Colorado-based Century Communities is a builder of single-family homes, townhomes and flats in select major metropolitan markets in Colorado, Texas, Nevada, and Georgia. The Company offers a wide variety of product lines and is engaged in all aspects of homebuilding, including the acquisition, entitlement and development of land and the construction, marketing and sale of homes. Century Communities is a top-25 U.S. homebuilder based on homes delivered. To learn more about Century Communities please visit www.centurycommunities.com.
Source: Century Communities, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
- Bradesco BBI Starts XP Inc. (XP) at Neutral
- Climate Change Crisis Real Impact I Acquisition (CLII) Will Transfer to Nasdaq Following Completion of Merger with EVgo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!