Century Communities Sets Date for First Quarter 2016 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS), today announced that the Company will release its first quarter 2016 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, May 5, 2016. A conference call will be held that same day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, 3:00 p.m. Mountain time, to review the Company’s fourth quarter and full year results, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call will be available in the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.centurycommunities.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call:
|Dial in at least 5 minutes prior to start time:|
Conference Call Playback:
|Pass code: 13634957|
|The playback can be accessed through June 5, 2016.|
About Century Communities:
Founded in 2002, Colorado-based Century Communities is a builder of single-family homes, townhomes and flats in select major metropolitan markets in Colorado, Texas, Nevada, and Georgia. The Company offers a wide variety of product lines and is engaged in all aspects of homebuilding, including the acquisition, entitlement and development of land and the construction, marketing and sale of homes. Century Communities is a top-25 U.S. homebuilder based on homes delivered. To learn more about Century Communities please visit www.centurycommunities.com.
Source: Century Communities, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Price Target Raised at Barclays on Strong Results Expectations
- Northern Lights Acquisition Corporation Announces Pricing of $100,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- Century Communities Sets Date for Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!