Centerra Gold 2018 Second Quarter Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, June 28, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX: CG) (“Centerra”) will host a conference call and webcast of its 2018 second quarter financial and operating results at 10:30AM Eastern time on Wednesday, August 1, 2018. The results are scheduled to be released before the market opens on Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
- North American participants should dial the toll-free number (877)-412-4946.
- International participants may access the call at +1 (212)-231-2938.
- The conference call will also be broadcast live by NASDAQ and can be accessed at Centerra Gold’s website at www.centerragold.com.
- Presentation slides of the second quarter results will also be accessible on Centerra Gold’s website at www.centerragold.com
An audio recording of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call via telephone until midnight Eastern Time on Tuesday, August 8, 2018. The recording can be accessed by calling (416) 626-4100 or (800) 558-5253 and using the passcode 21892086. In addition the webcast will be archived on Centerra Gold’s website www.centerragold.com.
About CenterraCenterra Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based gold mining company focused on operating, developing, exploring and acquiring gold properties in North America, Asia and other markets worldwide and is the largest Western-based gold producer in Central Asia. Centerra operates two flagship assets, the Kumtor Mine in the Kyrgyz Republic and the Mount Milligan Mine in British Columbia, Canada and is building its next gold mine, the 100% owned Öksüt Mine in Turkey. Centerra's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol CG. The Company is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
For further information, please contact:John W. PearsonVice President, Investor RelationsCenterra Gold Inc.firstname.lastname@example.org
A PDF accompanying this announcement is available at http://resource.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/931b2ed2-3580-42eb-a86a-5ca95162d393
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transactions of executives and related parties in Nilfisk shares
- Photo Release — Huntington Ingalls Industries Announces New Chief Information Officer at Newport News Shipbuilding
- GREATER GOOD CHARITIES, MARS PETCARE AND PEDIGREE FOUNDATION JOIN FORCES TO AIRLIFT HUNDREDS OF SHELTER PETS TO NEW ADOPTIVE HOMES
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!