Centerra Gold 2016 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, ON -- (Marketwired) -- 01/18/17 -- Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX: CG) will host a conference call and webcast of its 2016 fourth quarter and year-end financial and operating results at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Friday, February 24, 2017. The results are scheduled to be released after the market closes on Thursday, February 23, 2017.
- North American participants should dial the toll-free number 1-800-706-9230.
- International participants may access the call at +1 416-359-3128.
- The conference call will also be broadcast live by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Centerra Gold's website at www.centerragold.com.
- Presentation slides of the fourth quarter results will also be accessible on Centerra Gold's website at www.centerragold.com
An audio recording of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call via telephone until midnight Eastern Time on Friday, March 3, 2017. The recording can be accessed by calling (416) 626-4100 or (800) 558-5253 and using the passcode 21842730. In addition the webcast will be archived on Centerra Gold's website www.centerragold.com.
Centerra Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based gold mining company focused on operating, developing, exploring and acquiring gold properties in North America, Asia, and other markets worldwide. Centerra is the largest Western-based gold producer in Central Asia. Centerra's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol CG. The Company is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
For more information:John W. PearsonVice President, Investor Relations(416) 204-1953Email contact
Source: Centerra Gold Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Frontera Energy Corporation Announces Early Tender Date Results Under Its Tender Offer And Consent Solicitation For Its Outstanding 9.700% Senior Notes Due 2023 (CUSIP - 35905B AA5, ISIN - US35905BAA5
- Prime Day Shark Vacuum Deals (2021): Early Steam Mop, Robot & Cordless Vacuum & More Savings Highlighted by Deal Tomato
- NHC Acquires Outstanding Interest in Caris Healthcare
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!