California-based Nissan Dealership Running Leasing, Financing Savings Event for a Limited Time
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CATHEDRAL CITY, Calif. (PRWEB) April 16, 2021
Palm Springs Nissan--a Nissan dealership located in Cathedral City, California--is running its Grand Slam Savings Event. The event includes leasing and financing specials for multiple 2021 Nissan models. The Grand Slam Savings Event and its associated specials are valid through April 30.
There are numerous leasing specials available on new 2021 Nissan models. The 2021 Nissan Sentra SV can be leased at $97 per month for 24 months. The 2021 Nissan Altima SV can be leased at $176 per month for 36 months. The 2021 Nissan Rogue SV can be leased for $211 per month for 24 months. Interested buyers are encouraged to contact Palm Springs Nissan for more details on leasing offers.
The Palm Springs Nissan dealership is also offering 0% APR financing for up to 84 months for well qualified buyers on 14 different Nissan models. Those who would like to take advantage of these financing specials are also encouraged to contact Palm Springs Nissan for more details.
Those interested in learning more about any of the above listed specials can visit palmspringsnissan.com or call the dealership at 760-328-2800. Palm Springs Nissan is located at 68177 Kyle Road, Cathedral City.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mother's Day: Xi Inspired by His Mother in Shaping Outlook on Life, Governance
- Growatt wins TÜV Rheinland's All Quality Matters Award for its ARK battery
- 26 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Mobilized Through Global Citizen's VAX LIVE: The Concert To Reunite The World From Governments, Philanthropists & The Private Sector Plus An Additional $302m For
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!