CabinetDoors.com Revamps Website and Expands Inventory
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PAYSON, Ariz. (PRWEB) April 16, 2021
Founded in 1981, The Door Stop sells cabinet doors cut to whatever dimensions a customer requires so that the doors fit perfectly onto existing cabinets saving significant amounts of money over compared to complete cabinet replacement.
With the launch of CabinetDoors.com in the late 1990s, The Door Stop moved it's operations online, revolutionized how people shop for cabinet doors and helped to popularize cabinet refacing as an alternative to complete cabinet replacement. Now, with the addition of new website features along with an expanded product inventory, CabinetDoors.com becomes a leading online source for doors in all styles and sizes.
According to Donovan Thornhill, owner of the The Door Stop, customers feedback informed the look and feel of the new site. "We have a loyal customer base that's not shy about telling us what works...and what doesn't. We relied on their suggestions to make our site more informative, more accessible, and more engaging for everyone that visits. So far, our customers approve."
Instead of making extensive cosmetic upgrades, the team at The Door Stop poured their energy into making the site useful in new ways. For example, the expansive use of videos provides users with in-depth instruction in a helpful visual medium, breaking down confusing concepts step-by-step. Product pages have been redesigned so that customers can customize their doors on one page instead of traveling throughout the site. Navigation and discovery have improved in multiple ways, making the site intuitive and organized in ways that were lacking before the redesign.
On top of an expansive inventory of custom-built doors, CabinetDoors.com now offers an selection of paint colors, which The Door Stop will apply during production before shipping the fully-painted doors directly to the customer.
Thornhill says the new website reflects The Door Stop's decades-long commitment to quality craftsmanship and superior service. "The most important thing we can do is create a great customer experience from start to finish. Our new website accomplishes just that with its modern look, user friendly platform and numerous door and finish options. We look forward to helping you with all your kitchen, bath, and office projects."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oxford University and Oracle Partner to Speed Identification of COVID-19 Variants
- Karen Fukuhara Receives an IMDb STARmeter Award at Identity 2021 Celebrating Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- REELCAUSE Green Hydrogen Energy, Advanced Renewable Energy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!