C Spire to offer iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus on September 25
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
RIDGELAND, Miss., Sept. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- C Spire will offer the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, the most advanced iPhones ever, beginning Friday, September 25. Customers can pre-order iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus beginning at 2:00 a.m. CST on Saturday, September 12 at www.cspire.com/iphone6s and via phone through Customer Telesales at 1.855.CSPIRE5. For more information on the iPhone, please visit www.apple.com/iphone. For more information on C Spire products and services, please visit www.cspire.com.
About C Spire C Spire is a diversified telecommunications and technology services company that provides world-class, customer-inspired wireless communications, 1 Gigabit consumer Internet access as well as a full suite of dedicated Internet, wireless, IP Voice, data and cloud services for businesses. This news release and other announcements are available at www.cspire.com/news. For more information about C Spire, visit www.cspire.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cspire or Twitter at www.twitter.com/cspire.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/c-spire-to-offer-iphone-6s-and-iphone-6s-plus-on-september-25-300140439.html
SOURCE C Spire
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 22NW Purchases Shares of DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd.
- SK E&S, strengthening 'Low-Carbon Hydrogen Partnership' at COP28... accelerating global carbon neutrality
- Merus Presents Interim Data on MCLA-129 at ESMO Asia Congress 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!