Brookdale Announces Third Quarter 2016 Release and Earnings Call
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) announced today that it plans to release its third quarter 2016 financial results before the open of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, November 1, 2016. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the third quarter results on that same day, Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 10:00 AM ET. The conference call can be accessed by dialing (866) 900-2996 (from within the U.S.) or (706) 643-2685 (from outside of the U.S.) ten minutes prior to the scheduled start and referencing the "Brookdale Senior Living Third Quarter Earnings Call."
A webcast of the conference call will be available to the public on a listen-only basis at www.brookdale.com. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast. A replay of the webcast will be available through the website for three months following the call.
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a replay will be available until 11:59 PM ET on November 14, 2016 by dialing (855) 859-2056 (from within the U.S.) or (404) 537-3406 (from outside of the U.S.) and referencing access code "98658246".
About Brookdale Senior Living
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. is the leading operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. The Company is committed to providing senior living solutions primarily within properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations for residents. Brookdale operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with approximately 1,077 communities in 47 states and the ability to serve approximately 105,000 residents as of September 30, 2016. Through its ancillary services program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health, personalized living and hospice services. Brookdale's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BKD.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brookdale-announces-third-quarter-2016-release-and-earnings-call-300352164.html
SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- SK-II Studio(TM) Returns with Film "BEYOND THE STADIUM" in Support of Women Entrepreneurs in Tokyo Who Are Fighting to Keep Their Dreams Alive
- Game On! Benefit Cosmetics Launches Global Twitch Channel to Connect Beauty & Gaming Communities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!