Benelinx Partners With Ease to Transform the Benefits Insurance Experience
- Wall Street ends week down as Netflix disappointment deepens slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DENVER (PRWEB) October 27, 2021
Leading benefits insurance solution Benelinx today announced its integration with Ease HR and benefits software. Now, brokers and employers can fully manage sales, renewals and enrollment in Benelinx's secure digital environment.
Built on Salesforce, Benelinx offers unmatched security and cutting-edge database technology, enabling information to flow seamlessly between Ease and Benelinx. Brokers can expect a significantly shorter timeframe for building open enrollment windows through reduced data entry, fewer errors and increased detail on plan design.
"Ease represents the first of many integrations within our solution," said Benelinx CEO & founder Rachel Zeman. "We're committed to building a better way for the industry to do business and our partnership with Ease marks a critical step towards achieving that goal."
Benelinx is transforming the benefits insurance experience through its brilliantly bundled software, which automates Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Agency Management (AMS), and Configure Price Quote (CPQ) in a single solution.
- Benelinx users have reported a 50 percent increase in productivity, 60 percent reduction in service inquiries and up to $50,000 in misplaced revenue recovered.
- Unlike other products on the market, Benelinx offers full-service training and implementation that's tailored to each client's specific needs.
- Key features include email integration, stewardship reporting, policy conversion, turnkey market proposals, custom benefits booklets and client self-service portals.
To learn more about Benelinx or request a personalized demonstration, visit benelinx.com.
Built on Salesforce for cutting-edge security and database technology, Benelinx is a brilliantly bundled software solution for employee benefits insurance. Designed for retail brokers, wholesale brokers, GAs, MGAs and PEOs, Benelinx offers Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Agency Management (AMS), and Configure Price Quote (CPQ) in a single, secure environment that can be seamlessly integrated with any agency's existing systems. Visit benelinx.com for more information.
Ease is an online benefits enrollment system built for insurance brokers and employers. Ease makes it simple to set up and manage benefits, onboard new hires, stay compliant, and offer employees one destination for all their human resources information. Started in 2012 in San Francisco by employee benefits veteran David Reid and web and engineering architect Courtney Guertin, Ease works with insurance brokers and small businesses to create seamless HR and benefits processes on an easy-to-use system. Ease has offices in Las Vegas, New York, Omaha and San Diego. In 2015, Ease was launched on the West Coast and is among the most widely adopted, fastest growing solutions for brokers and employers in the area, with over 75,000 employers and over 2.5 million employees. For more information, head to http://www.ease.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foley Announces Daljit Doogal as Next Chairman and CEO
- OceanFirst Financial Corp. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend for Series A Preferred Stock
- How to Know If Your Tax Preparer is Legitimate or a Fraud
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!