Bank of Marin Bancorp to Webcast Q3 Earnings Monday, October 24 at 8:30 a.m. PT
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NOVATO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Bank of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) will webcast its third quarter earnings call on Monday, October 24, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. PT/11:30 a.m. ET.
All interested parties are invited to listen to Bank of Marin’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Russell A. Colombo, and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Tani Girton, who will discuss the highlights of the Bank’s fiscal third quarter which ended September 30, 2016.
Investors will have the opportunity to listen to the conference call online through Bank of Marin’s website at http://www.bankofmarin.com under “Investor Relations.” To listen to the live call, please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available at the same website location shortly after the call.
About Bank of Marin Bancorp
Bank of Marin is a leading business and community bank in the San Francisco Bay Area, with assets of $1.9 billion. Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Novato, Bank of Marin is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC). With 20 retail offices in San Francisco, Marin, Napa, Sonoma and Alameda counties, Bank of Marin provides business and personal banking, commercial lending, and wealth management and trust services. Specializing in providing legendary service to its customers and investing in its local communities, Bank of Marin was named 2016 Community Bank of the Year by Western Independent Bankers and has consistently been ranked one of the “Top Corporate Philanthropists" by the San Francisco Business Times and one of the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal. Bank of Marin Bancorp is included in the Russell 2000 Small-Cap Index and NASDAQ ABA Community Bank Index and has been recognized as a Top 200 Community Bank by US Banker Magazine for the past five years. For more information, go to www.bankofmarin.com.
Pfaff PR for Bank of Marin
Sandy Pfaff, 415-819-7447
Source: Bank of Marin Bancorp
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Price Target Raised at Barclays on Strong Results Expectations
- Grove, Inc. Announces Pricing of $11.0 Million Initial Public Offering and Nasdaq Listing
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Updates FY21 Outlook in Connection With Announcement of the Sale of Its IZOD, Van Heusen, ARROW and Geoffrey Beene Brands
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!