BBCN Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.10 Per Share
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES, April 20, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BBCN Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBCN) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend to $0.10 per share. The dividend is payable on or about May 15, 2015 to all stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 1, 2015.
Investor Conference Call
The Company will host an investor conference call on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time / 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time to review financial results for the 2015 first quarter. Investors and analysts are invited to access the conference call by dialing 866-235-9917 (domestic) or 412-902-4103 (international), and asking for the "BBCN Bancorp Call." Other interested parties are invited to listen to a live webcast of the call available at the Investor Relations section of BBCN Bancorp's website at www.BBCNbank.com. After the live webcast, a replay will remain available in the Investor Relations section of BBCN Bancorp's website for one year. A telephonic replay of the call will be available at 877-344-7529 (domestic) or 412-317-0088 (international) through April 28, 2015, passcode 10063803.
About BBCN Bancorp, Inc.
BBCN Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company of BBCN Bank, the largest Korean-American bank in the nation with $7.3 billion in assets as of March 31, 2015. Headquartered in Los Angeles and serving a diverse mix of customers mirroring its communities, BBCN operates 50 branches in California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Washington and Virginia; eight loan production offices in Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Atlanta, Northern California, Annandale, Virginia, Portland, Oregon and Fremont, California; and a representative office in Seoul, Korea. BBCN specializes in core business banking products for small and medium-sized businesses, with an emphasis in commercial real estate and business lending, SBA lending and international trade financing. BBCN Bank is a California-chartered bank and its deposits are insured by the FDIC to the extent provided by law. BBCN is an Equal Opportunity Lender.
CONTACT: Angie Yang SVP, Investor Relations 213-251-2219 angie.yang@BBCNbank.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MINISO Group (MNSO) Announces Acquisition of Remaining Stake in a Joint Venture for its Headquarters Building Project
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Accepts Applications for Opdivo + Yervoy and Opdivo + Chemotherapy for Unresectable Advanced, Recurrent or Metastatic ESCC
- Form 8.3 - National Express Group Plc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, FDIC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!