Azure Power to Announce Results for Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year Ended March 31, 2017 on June 19, 2017
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW DELHI--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE), a leading solar power producer in India, will report financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2017 before the market opens on Monday, June 19, 2017. The Company will host a conference call to discuss results on Monday, June 19, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. US Eastern Time. Investors may access a live webcast of this conference call by visiting http://investors.azurepower.com/events-and-presentations.
Members of the public who would like to listen to the conference call should dial 1-866-652-5200 (in the U.S.) and 1-412-317-6060 (outside the U.S.). The number should be dialed at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference call. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The replay will remain available until Monday, June 26, 2017 and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-344-7529 (in the U.S.) and 1-412-317-0088 (outside the U.S.) and entering the replay passcode 10108189.
Please direct any questions regarding obtaining access to the conference call to Azure Power Investor Relations, via e-mail, at email@example.com.
About Azure Power
Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE) is a leading solar power producer in India with a portfolio of over 1,000 MWs across 18 states. With over 100 MWs of high quality, operating and committed solar assets, the company has one of the largest rooftop portfolios in the country. With its in-house engineering, procurement and construction expertise and advanced in-house operations and maintenance capability, Azure Power, provides low-cost and reliable solar power solutions to customers throughout India. It has developed, constructed and operated solar projects of varying sizes, from utility scale to rooftop, since its inception in 2008. Highlights include the construction of India’s first private utility scale solar PV power plant in 2009 and the implementation of the first MW scale rooftop project under the smart city initiative in 2013.
For more information, visit: www.azurepower.com.
Source: Azure Power Global Ltd
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Azure Power Global Limited (AZRE) PT Lowered to $37 at Barclays
- Frumtak Ventures announces Frumtak III, $57m fund focused on early stage startups
- Prime Day Makeup, Cosmetics & Skincare Deals 2021: Maybelline, L’Oreal, Clinique, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Deals Researched by Consumer Walk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!