Avery Design Systems Announces SimXACT-SA™ for Improved Sequential X-Verification
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TEWKSBURY, MA., December 6, 2022 – Avery Design Systems Inc., an innovator in functional IC verification productivity solutions, today announced the availability of a major new release to its patented SimXACT™ analysis solutions, adding features for sequential false X analysis and automatic repair and improved analysis and debug of clock gating logic. The new release also improves overall runtime performance.
To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here.
Founded in 1999, Avery Design Systems, Inc. enables system and SOC design teams to achieve dramatic functional verification productivity improvements through the use of formal analysis applications for gate-level X-pessimism verification and real X root cause and sequential backtracing; and robust core-through-chip-level Verification IP for PCI Express, CXL, CCIX, Gen-Z, USB, AMBA, UFS, MIPI CSI/DSI, I3C, DDR/LPDDR, HBM, ONFI/Toggle/NOR, NVM Express, SATA, AHCI, SAS, eMMC, SD/SDIO, CAN FD, and FlexRay standards. The company has established numerous Avery Design VIP partner program affiliations with leading IP suppliers. More information about the company may be found at www.avery-design.com.
Source: Avery Design Systems
Distributed by: Reportable, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore’s Capcon Raises Around $50 Million
- AI Smartchain Ecosystem : Ecosystem with various dApps that utilize AI technology and enhance successful solutions.
- CORE Cashless Notifies Individuals of Data Security Incident
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases, Reportable
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!