Ashford Trust Sets Fourth Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS, Jan. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT) ("Ashford Trust" or the "Company") today announced details for the release of its results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2017.
Ashford Trust plans to issue its earnings release for the fourth quarter after the market closes on Thursday, March 1, 2018, and will host a conference call on Friday, March 2, 2018, at 11:00 a.m. ET. The number to call for this interactive teleconference is (719) 325-4794. A replay of the conference call will be available through Friday, March 9, 2018, by dialing (719) 457-0820 and entering the confirmation number, 7721389.
The live broadcast of Ashford Trust's quarterly conference call will be available online at the Company's web site, www.ahtreit.com on Friday, March 2, 2018, beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and continue for approximately one year.
Ashford Hospitality Trust is a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on investing opportunistically in the hospitality industry in upper upscale, full-service hotels.
Ashford has created an Ashford App for the hospitality REIT investor community. The Ashford App is available for free download at Apple's App Store and the Google Play Store by searching "Ashford."
SOURCE Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Appoints Neil Mitchill as CFO (earlier)
- Danaher (DHR) Provides Update On First Quarter 2021 Financial Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!