Asbury Automotive Group Schedules Release of Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2017 Financial Results
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 drop 3% as growth stocks rally wanes
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DULUTH, Ga., Jan. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG), one of the largest automotive retail and service companies in the U.S., announced that it will release its fourth quarter financial results before the market opens on February 6, 2018. President and CEO David W. Hult, Senior Vice President Operations John S. Hartman, and Senior Vice President and CFO Sean D. Goodman will host a conference call later that day, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
In addition, a live audio of the call will be accessible to the public by calling (800) 239-9838 (domestic), or (323) 794-2551 (international); passcode – 2155173. Callers should dial in approximately 5 to 10 minutes before the call begins.
A conference call replay will be available two hours following the call for seven days, and can be accessed by calling (888) 203-1112 (domestic), or (719) 457-0820 (international); passcode – 2155173.
About Asbury Automotive Group
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. ("Asbury"), a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Duluth, GA, is one of the largest automotive retailers in the U.S. Asbury currently operates 81 dealerships, consisting of 97 franchises, representing 29 domestic and foreign brands of vehicles. Asbury also operates 24 collision repair centers. Asbury offers customers an extensive range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicle sales and related financing and insurance, vehicle maintenance and repair services, replacement parts and service contracts.
SOURCE Asbury Automotive Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo International (ENDP) Begins Debt-restructuring Talks With Creditors - WSJ
- Faraday Future Announces its First, Flagship Brand Experience Center in Beverly Hills, Selects ASTOUND Group for Experience Design and Execution
- RJD Green Inc. (OTCPK: RJDG) Announced Their Subsidiary, IOSoft Inc., Procures Two Corporate Accounts for Usage of Their Software Platform, ioSoft Suites
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!