Asbury Automotive Group Schedules Release of Fourth Quarter And Year-End Financial Results
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DULUTH, Ga., Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG), one of the largest automotive retail and service companies in the U.S., announced that it will release its fourth quarter and year-end financial results before the market opens on February 4, 2016. President and CEO Craig T. Monaghan, Executive Vice President and COO David W. Hult, and Senior Vice President and CFO Keith R. Style will host a conference call later that day, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
In addition, a live audio of the call will be accessible to the public by calling (800) 768-6544 (domestic), or (785) 830-7990 (international); passcode – 2042209. Callers should dial in approximately 5 to 10 minutes before the call begins.
A conference call replay will be available two hours following the call for seven days, and can be accessed by calling (888) 203-1112 (domestic), or (719) 457-0820 (international); passcode – 2042209
About Asbury Automotive Group
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. ("Asbury"), a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Duluth, GA, is one of the largest automotive retailers in the U.S. Asbury currently operates 81 dealerships, consisting of 99 franchises for the sale and servicing of 28 domestic and foreign brands of vehicles. Asbury also operates 25 collision repair centers and three stand-alone used vehicle stores. Asbury offers customers an extensive range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicle sales and related financing and insurance, vehicle maintenance and repair services, replacement parts and service contracts.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asbury-automotive-group-schedules-release-of-fourth-quarter-and-year-end-financial-results-300203222.html
SOURCE Asbury Automotive Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI) PT Lowered to $75 at Jefferies
- Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) PT Lowered to $81 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!