Asbury Automotive Group Schedules Release of First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 drop 3% as growth stocks rally wanes
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DULUTH, Ga., March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG), one of the largest automotive retail and service companies in the U.S., announced that it will release its first quarter financial results before the market opens on April 27, 2017. Asbury senior management will host a conference call later that day, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
In addition, a live audio of the call will be accessible to the public by calling (877) 852-6579 (domestic), or (719) 325-4929 (international); passcode –1223221. Callers should dial in approximately 5 to 10 minutes before the call begins.
A conference call replay will be available two hours following the call for seven days, and can be accessed by calling (888) 203-1112 (domestic), or (719) 457-0820 (international); passcode – 1223221.
About Asbury Automotive GroupAsbury Automotive Group, Inc. ("Asbury"), a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Duluth, GA, is one of the largest automotive retailers in the U.S. Asbury currently operates 80 dealerships, consisting of 96 franchises, representing 29 domestic and foreign brands of vehicles. Asbury also operates 24 collision repair centers and 2 stand-alone used vehicle stores. Asbury offers customers an extensive range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicle sales and related financing and insurance, vehicle maintenance and repair services, replacement parts and service contracts.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asbury-automotive-group-schedules-release-of-first-quarter-2017-financial-results-300430583.html
SOURCE Asbury Automotive Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo International (ENDP) Begins Debt-restructuring Talks With Creditors - WSJ
- Proactive news headlines including Reunion Gold, South Star Battery Metals, Royal Fox Gold, American Resources, Arrow Exploration and Goldseek Resources
- Moffitt Cancer Center Working to Overcome Health Disparities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!