Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. to Announce 1Q16 Results on April 25, 2016
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) will report its first quarter 2016 financial results on April 25, 2016 at approximately 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time). Artisan Partners Asset Management’s earnings release and supplemental materials will be available via the investor relations section of artisanpartners.com. Chief Executive Officer Eric Colson and Chief Financial Officer C.J. Daley will host a conference call on April 26 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available via the investor relations section of artisanpartners.com. Those interested in participating in the conference call should dial:
|United States/Toll Free:||1-877-328-5507|
An audio replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the end of the conference until May 3, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) via the investor relations section of artisanpartners.com or by dialing the following:
|United States/Toll Free:||1-877-344-7529|
|Replay Conference ID:||10083939|
About Artisan Partners
Artisan Partners is a global investment management firm that provides a broad range of high value-added investment strategies in growing asset classes to sophisticated clients around the world. Since 1994, the firm has been committed to attracting experienced, disciplined investment professionals to manage client assets. Artisan Partners’ autonomous investment teams oversee a diverse range of investment strategies across multiple asset classes. Strategies are offered through various investment vehicles to accommodate a broad range of client mandates.
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc.
Investor Relations Inquiries
Source: Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- As U.S. DOT Sec. Buttigieg Touts Infrastructure Deal in Baltimore, Data Show 273 Maryland Bridges Need Repair
- OPEC Fund Assigned Inaugural Credit Rating of AA+ From Fitch Ratings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!