Apache To Release First-Quarter 2015 Results May 7
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA) will release its first-quarter 2015 results at 7 a.m. Central time on Thursday, May 7, 2015 followed by a conference call to discuss its results at 1 p.m. Central time.
The conference call will be webcast from Apache's website, www.apachecorp.com. The webcast replay also will be archived on Apache's website. The conference call will be available for delayed playback by telephone for one week beginning at approximately 4 p.m. Central time on May 7. To access the telephone playback, dial 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international calls. The conference access code is 31402821.
Apache Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United Kingdom and Australia. Apache posts announcements, operational updates, investor information and copies of all press releases on its website, www.apachecorp.com, and on its Media and Investor Center mobile application, which is available for free download from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apache-to-release-first-quarter-2015-results-may-7-300067551.html
SOURCE Apache Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- APA Corporation (APA) Announces Appraisal Drilling Success Offshore Suriname in Block 58
- iSIGN Media Announces a Proposed Private Placement of up to $1.2 million
- Cross River Announces Grant of Stock Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!