Apache Corporation To Release Third-Quarter 2016 Results Nov. 3
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, Oct. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA) will release its third-quarter 2016 results on its website at www.apachecorp.com or investor.apachecorp.com as well as on Twitter (@ApacheCorp) at 7 a.m. Central time Thursday, Nov. 3, 2016, followed by a conference call to discuss its results at 1 p.m. Central time.
The conference call will be webcast from Apache's website at www.apachecorp.com or investor.apachecorp.com, and the webcast replay will be archived there as well. The conference call will also be available for playback by telephone for one week beginning at approximately 4 p.m. Central time Nov. 3. To access the telephone playback, dial 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international calls. The conference access code is 13749619.
Apache Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt and the United Kingdom. Apache posts announcements, operational updates, investor information and copies of all press releases on its website, www.apachecorp.com, and on its Media and Investor Center mobile application, which is available for free download from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. To sign up to receive email alerts regarding news and other website updates, please visit http://investor.apachecorp.com/alerts.cfm.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apache-corporation-to-release-third-quarter-2016-results-nov-3-300348689.html
SOURCE Apache Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apache Corp. (APA) PT Lowered to $25 at KeyBanc
- AIO Contracting Putting Apprentices and Businesses on the Path to Success
- Sun Nuclear Highlights Expanded Machine QA Capabilities for SunCHECK™ Software and SRS MapCHECK® Array at Annual AAPM Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!