Apache Corporation To Release Second-Quarter 2016 Results Aug. 4
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HOUSTON, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA) will release its second-quarter 2016 results on its website at www.apachecorp.com and investor.apachecorp.com as well as on Twitter (@ApacheCorp) at 7 a.m. Central time Thursday, Aug. 4, 2016, followed by a conference call to discuss its results at 1 p.m. Central time.
The conference call will be webcast from Apache's website at www.apachecorp.com and investor.apachecorp.com, and the webcast replay will be archived there as well. The conference call will also be available for playback by telephone for one week beginning at approximately 4 p.m. Central time Aug. 4. To access the telephone playback, dial 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international calls. The conference access code is 13741868.
Apache Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United Kingdom and Suriname. Apache posts announcements, operational updates, investor information and copies of all press releases on its website, www.apachecorp.com, and on its Media and Investor Center mobile application, which is available for free download from the Apple App Store and the Google's Play store. To sign up to receive email alerts regarding news and other website updates, please visit http://investor.apachecorp.com/alerts.cfm.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apache-corporation-to-release-second-quarter-2016-results-aug-4-300302358.html
SOURCE Apache Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- APA Corporation (APA) Announces Appraisal Drilling Success Offshore Suriname in Block 58
- Efabless & OpenROAD Advance Commercial Open Source Chip Design
- Ether Data is The New Blockchain Magnet With a Scientific and Ecological Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!