Anthony R. Candela's newly released "Vision Dreams, A Parable" shares a dystopian tale about courage in taking risks and salvaging humanity
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) April 01, 2020
"Vision Dreams, A Parable": a riveting mission that witnesses a group of characters willing to stand against their society's faulty system. "Vision Dreams, A Parable" is the creation of published author Anthony R. Candela, a 'retired' athlete (wrestler and long distance runner) born with a severe visual impairment. He loves movies, sports, reading, writing, and music, dabbling in guitar.
Candela shares, "In this dystopian novella, Anthony Candela, a self-described 'Trekker' and 'secular humanist', shows us the extremes to which societies will go if sufficiently frightened, especially if science and technology permit it. Individuals will do likewise in order to achieve, if not happiness, then at least relief from tyranny.
"In this story, the narrator, who both hovers above the action and is totally immersed in it, tells of the lengths he and his three co-adventurers go to achieve their goals. One wants an even chance at life and, oh yes, to be a star baseball player; another wants to fly. A third seeks true artistic sensuality, and the fourth wants nothing more than the Freudian essentials of success at love and work. Unfortunately, the society they live in has hunkered down, devoting nearly all of its resources to self-protection and very little to everyday human comforts--all except for a small group of scientists who appear to be bucking the system.
"Ultimately by extraction, this novella increases our understanding of what it means to live in a society that is supportive of its citizens' daily happiness and humanity. Perhaps after reading it, you will be more on guard against what can happen when nations decide to be hypervigilant. As the plot unfolds, you will see the lengths to which people will go to achieve their humanity. In the midst of the subtle kinds of strife that leads many to live lives of quiet desperation, there are heroes willing to take risks."
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Anthony R. Candela's new book shares a page-turning fiction that takes the readers into a whirlwind of surprising events as individuals brace themselves and brave the strife in pursuit of their goals.
View a synopsis of "Vision Dreams, A Parable" on YouTube.
For additional information or inquiries about "Vision Dreams, A Parable," contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.
Read the full story at https://www.prweb.com/releases/anthony_r_candelas_newly_released_vision_dreams_a_parable_shares_a_dystopian_tale_about_courage_in_taking_risks_and_salvaging_humanity/prweb17008904.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Think Together and the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation Host LA Reads Storytimes with Los Angeles Dodgers greats Clayton Kershaw, Al Ferrara and Dennis Powell
- ROSEN, A TOP RANKED LAW FIRM, Encourages Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – LYV
- Who Controls the Wallet? Evangelical Couples Giving Shows Unity, But Reveals Disagreement As Well
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!