Agilent Technologies to Host Webcast of Second-Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results Conference Call
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record high
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will release second-quarter fiscal 2018 financial results after the stock market closes on May 14. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
Date: Monday, May 14, 2018Time: 1:30 PM (Pacific Time)Web access: http://www.investor.agilent.com
Listeners may log on and select “Q2 2018 Agilent Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” in the “News & Events -- Calendar of Events” section. The webcast will remain on the company site for 90 days.
In addition, a telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately May 14, 2018 at 4:30 PM (Pacific Time) after the call and through May 21 by dialing +1 855-859-2056 (or +1 404-537-3406 from outside the United States) and entering pass code 7398497.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics, and applied chemical markets. With more than 50 years of insight and innovation, Agilent instruments, software, services, solutions, and people provide trusted answers to its customers' most challenging questions. The company generated revenues of $4.47 billion in fiscal 2017 and employs 14,200 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available on the Agilent news site at http://www.agilent.com/go/news.
Agilent Technologies Inc.
Alicia Rodriguez, +1 408-345-8948
Source: Agilent Technologies Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Price Target Raised at Barclays on Strong Results Expectations
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
- BioMedNewsBreaks – Healthy Extracts Inc. (HYEX) Focused on Greater Supplement Effectiveness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!