Agilent Technologies to Host Webcast of Fourth-Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results Conference Call
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will release fourth-quarter fiscal 2018 financial results after the stock market closes on November 19. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
Date: Monday, November 19, 2018
Time: 1:30 PM (Pacific Time)
Web access: http://www.investor.agilent.com
Listeners may log on and select Ă˘Â€ÂśQ4 2018 Agilent Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference CallĂ˘Â€Âť in the Ă˘Â€ÂśNews & Events -- Calendar of EventsĂ˘Â€Âť section. The webcast will remain on the company site for 90 days.
In addition, a telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately November 19, 2018 at 4:30PM (Pacific Time) after the call and through November 26 by dialing +1 855-859-2056 (or +1 404-537-3406 from outside the United States) and entering pass code 6519506.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics, and applied chemical markets. With more than 50 years of insight and innovation, Agilent instruments, software, services, solutions, and people provide trusted answers to customers' most challenging questions. The company generated revenues of $4.47 billion in fiscal 2017 and employs 14,500 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available atÂ www.agilent.com. To receive the latest Agilent news, subscribe to our Newsroom.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available on the Agilent news site at http://www.agilent.com/go/news.
Agilent Technologies Inc.
Alicia Rodriguez, +1 408-345-8948
Source: Agilent Technologies Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Number of Shares and Voting Rights of Innate Pharma as of June 1, 2021
- Lynx Global's DA5 Integrates with Major Philippine Telco e-Wallet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!