Agilent Technologies to Host Webcast of Fourth-Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results Conference Call
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will release fourth-quarter fiscal 2017 financial results after the stock market closes on November 20. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
Date: Monday, November 20, 2017Time: 1:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)Web access: http://www.investor.agilent.com
Listeners may log on and select “Q4 2017 Agilent Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” in the “News & Events -- Calendar of Events” section. The webcast will remain on the company site for 90 days.
In addition, a telephone replay of the conference call will be available on November 20, 2017 at approximately 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time) after the call and through November 27 by dialing +1 855-859-2056 (or +1 404-537-3406 from outside the United States) and entering pass code 2283927.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), is a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. With more than 50 years of insight and innovation, Agilent instruments, software, services, solutions, and people provide trusted answers to its customers’ most challenging questions. The company generated revenues of $4.20 billion in fiscal 2016 and employs about 13,000 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available on the Agilent news site at http://www.agilent.com/go/news.
Agilent Technologies Inc.
Alicia Rodriguez, +1 408-345-8948
Source: Agilent Technologies Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Incyte Announces Updated Data for Ruxolitinib Cream Accepted for Presentation at the 2021 Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) Virtual Conference
- Freshpet Voluntarily Recalls One Lot of Freshpet® Select Small Dog Bite Size Beef & Egg Recipe Dog Food Due to Potential Salmonella Contamination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!