Agilent Technologies to Host Webcast of Fourth-Quarter Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results Conference Call
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will release its fourth-quarter fiscal year 2016 financial results after the stock market closes on Nov. 15. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016Time: 1:30 p.m. PSTWeb access: www.investor.agilent.com
Listeners may log on and select “Q4 2016 Agilent Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” in the “News & Events—Calendar of Events” section. The webcast will remain on the company site for 90 days.
In addition, a telephone replay of the conference call will be available Nov. 15 at approximately 4:30 p.m. PST through Nov. 22 by dialing +1 855 859 2056 (or +1 404 537 3406 from outside the United States) and entering pass code 94476938.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenue of $4.04 billion in fiscal 2015 and employs about 12,000 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Agilent Technologies Inc.
Alicia Rodriguez, +1 408-345-8948
Source: Agilent Technologies Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Kroger (KR) Announces New $1B Stock Buyback Plan
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root Introduces Amps2Go Series F19, A Smart Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charger For School Buses and Light-Medium Duty Fleet Trucks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!