Agilent Technologies to Host Webcast of First-Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Financial Results Conference Call
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will release first-quarter fiscal 2019 financial results after the stock market closes on February 20. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Time: 1:30 PM (Pacific Time)
Web access: http://www.investor.agilent.com
Listeners may log on and select Ă˘Â€ÂśQ1 2019 Agilent Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference CallĂ˘Â€Âť in the Ă˘Â€ÂśNews & Events -- Calendar of EventsĂ˘Â€Âť section. The webcast will remain on the company site for 90 days.
In addition, a telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately February 20, 2019 at 4:30 PM (Pacific Time) after the call and through February 27 by dialing +1 855-859-2056 (or +1 404-537-3406 from outside the United States) and entering pass code 6738126.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics, and applied chemical markets. With more than 50 years of insight and innovation, Agilent instruments, software, services, solutions, and people provide trusted answers to customers' most challenging questions. The company generated revenues of $4.91 billion in fiscal 2018 and employs 14,800 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. To receive the latest Agilent news, subscribe to our Newsroom. Follow Agilent on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available on the Agilent news site at http://www.agilent.com/go/news.
+1 408 345 8948
Source: Agilent Technologies Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. Provides Update to Investors
- The Best Fitbit Versa, Sense & Charge Prime Day Deals (2021): Early Inspire, Versa (3 & 2), Charge (4 & 3), Alta & More Deals Identified by Spending Lab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!